Top ten reasons to use a Temperature Indicator Sticker
According to a recent survey approximately one in 10 packages arrive damaged. Impact damage can often be clearly visible, however damage caused by temperature can be harder to identify and become particularly harmful when gone unnoticed in goods such as food or pharmaceutical drugs. Therefore, monitoring your shipment is particularly important when temperature sensitive goods are being delivered. A ShockWatch temperature indicator sticker is a cost-effective solution to ensure temperature sensitive parcels are delivered undamaged.
Here are 10 reasons why you should be using a ShockWatch temperature indicator sticker:
- Cost-effective alternative to data loggers
- Monitors product throughout its journey
- Range of labels to monitor temperature from -20°C to +38°C
- Indicates if package has been exposed to unacceptable temperatures
- Irreversible colour change when temperature breach occurs
- Promotes cold chain accountability
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Assists in increasing quality of product from location to location
- Makes a quality statement about your product
- Helps bring temperature damage claims to a quick resolution
If you would like to find out more information about how a ShockWatch temperature indicator sticker can assist with your application, click here or contact us today on 01462 688070 or email [email protected].