DropSpot impact indicators are designed to respond to bi-directional impact beyond your desired threshold and protect sensitive, fragile, and calibrated equipment during shipping, handling and storage.
The field-armable, mechanically activated devices immediately trigger a bright red colour when dropped beyond a pre-assigned threshold. These indicators are single-use, go/no-go devices that provide a visible way to detect and document the mishandling of fragile, sensitive, or calibrated products during shipping, handling and storage.
Each ShockWatch indicator is tamper proof and tagged with a unique identifier which can be used to support track and trace requirements. Unique identification of each device makes it harder for counterfeit products to enter the market. Linking a serialised, tamperproof indicator to a specific package ensures that indicators were not switched during shipment and that data was not corrupted.
DropSpot Product Features
- Tamperproof design
- Can be armed in the field as needed and shipped in small quantities without the cost of additional protective packaging
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple manufacturing, shipping and storage environments
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
- Unique identifiers enable tracking
- Reduce administration and field service costs
- Help bring damage claims to a quick resolution
- Protect against warranty abuse
- Build and maintain good carrier and customer relationships
- Protects fragile, sensitive, or calibrated goods in transit
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
Dimensions: 88.9mm x 5.1mm
Adhesive: 5mm high tack acrylic
Storage recommendations: 20°C, 1 ATM
Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of sale when stored as recommended
Weight: 16.5 grams
Responsiveness: Responds to dual impact
G Ratings Available: 15G
Impact Duration: 1 – 50ms
Ideal for items weighing: 20-4500kg
Security: Tamperproof, Serialised with dynamic barcode availability
Please contact us to discuss your application so that we can ensure you use the shock indicator best suited for use with your needs.
Hanwell Solutions Ltd are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact labels. Contact SpotSee if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.spotsee.io
There are no reviews yet.