Healthcare Coldchain Complete – multipoint temperature indicator
The Healthcare Cold Chain Complete card is a multipoint temperature indicator combining the WarmMark and Cold Mark temperature indicators.
- Irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Cost-effective solution for monitoring
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
ColdMark – 83.82mm x 20.32mm x 10.16mm
WarmMark – 45.72mm x 20.32mm x 2.54mm
ColdMark – Visual, irreversible clear to purple colour change in activation window
WarmMark – Visual, irreversible white to red colour change in activation window
Activation Method: Manual: Peel back of label
Moisture Resistance: Not suitable for immersion in water
Product Life: 2 years from date of sale when stored as recommended
Product Active Life: 6 months provided the full time period does not exceed 2 years
Operating Temperature Range (Activated State): +2°C to +8°C
Activation Temperature Exposure Time Period: 30 mins
Temperature Accuracy: +/-1°C
- Raw and cooked meats
- Samples & Specimens
- Food delivery
To find out more about our complete range of Healthcare Cold Chain products, contact us today.
Hanwell Solutions Ltd are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact labels. Contact SpotSee if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.spotsee.io
One-off indication of temperature breach
The Healthcare Cold Chain Complete card includes two indicators; the ShockWatch ColdMark and ShockWatch WarmMark. The combination of the two indicators specifically assists Healthcare professionals in identifying temperature breach within areas such as blood storage refrigeration units (+2C to +8C), in transit or in buildings.
ColdMark – visual, irreversible clear to purple colour change in activation window. See below for specific temperature range.
WarmMark – Visual, irreversible white to red colour change in activation window. See below for specific temperature range.
These single-use temperature indicators are specifically designed to help identify and correct gaps in their cold chains. The result is increased knowledge of your product’s environment when it is out of your sight and out of your control. That translates into improved product margins by protecting product shelf life, ensuring validated packaging is performing correctly, and reducing packaging costs.
Healthcare Cold Chain Complete Indicator
- Cost-effective solution to temperature fluctuation indication
- Visible deterrent to mishandling
- Irreversible indicator – once activated, there is a permanent record of exposure
- Easily identify potential product spoilage from exposure to extreme temperatures
- Tamper-proof design
- Easy to apply with removal of adhesive backing
- Alleviates safety concerns surrounding contamination while shipment is in transit
- Ensures compliance with health standards
- Ensures quality of the product throughout transportation cycle
- Identifies potentially unacceptable product quality before delivery to end-user
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance