Cost-effective ShockWatch Shock Indicator
The ShockWatch ShockDot is a cost-effective shock indicator that acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling, providing a solution to detect the mishandling of products and packages during shipment. Alerting handlers that the package is being monitored and requires extra care will ultimately drive down damages and reduce damage related costs. ShockDot shock indicators turn red when a potentially damaging impact occurs. The impact indicators are tamper-proof and serialised to ensure the user that the device has not been switched during transport. The QR code on each label allows customers to verify that they have received the quality and reliability of an authentic ShockWatch product.
ShockDot shock indicators are a simple solution for identifying potentially damaged shipments and driving accountability in the supply chain.
ShockDot Label Features
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple environments
- Serialised to ensure device isn’t switched in transit
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
- Easy-to-use adhesive backing requires no tools or assembly
- Custom sensitivities and device types are available with minimum quantities
- Available in a wide range of sensitivities
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
- Verify authenticity of the ShockDot by scanning the QR code and entering in the serial number
Interpreting the ShockDot
If a package has not been mishandled, the circular indicator in the centre of the ShockDot will remain white.The ShockDot provides bi-directional shock indication, so if the package has been dropped or mishandled, the shock indicator will show full or partial red colouration. Any red in the ShockDot shock indicator window alerts receivers to inspect the package for potential damage.
Below are examples of the ShockDot results:
Dimensions: 96.52mm x 96.52mm
Storage recommendations: 20°C, 1 ATM, 0-99% RH Non-condensing
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of manufacture when stored as recommended
G Ratings Available: 25G to 100G
Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +80°C
Impact Duration: 0.5 – 50ms
Responsiveness: Responds to single impact
Tolerance: ±15% at 20°C
Security: Tamperproof, Serialised
Please contact us to discuss your application so that we can ensure you use the shock indicator best suited for use with your needs.
Hanwell Solutions Ltd are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact labels. Contact SpotSee if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.spotsee.io
32480 – ShockWatch English Companion Label
32478 – ShockWatch Multilingual Companion Label