The ShockLog Cellular combines monitoring capabilities of the ShockLog 298 with a cellular communication module to offer an advanced shock and data logger with real-time tracking, allowing users to access real-time notifications of unacceptable handling in your supply chain.
The indicator provides real-time data and alarms when good are subjected to out of tolerance impact, temperature, humidity, tilt or roll condition.
- 90+ days of connectivity battery life
- 18 months of recorder battery life
- Low-cost global connectivity without roaming fees
- Real-time out of tolerance condition notifications
- 24/7 access to trip data from anywhere in the word
- No data interruptions from unreliable solar energy
- No loss of data if the battery dies & continuous recording for 15 additional months
- Logistics/Transport and Storage
- Heavy Machinery
- Industrial Equipment
- Aerospace & Defence
- Cooling Towers
- Environmental Machinery
- Operating Temperature Range: -40⁰C to 85⁰C
- Dimensions: 17.78 cm x 13.335 cm x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 500g without batteries
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA Batteries
- Connectivity: Global 3G/2G cellular connectivity, Internal Sim, No roaming charges
The following product variations are available:
- Cellular Module + 6 Months Cellular Connectivity
- Cellular Module + 12 Months Cellular Connectivity
- Cellular Module + 24 Months Cellular Connectivity
- ShockLog 298 + Cellular Module + 6 Months Cellular Connectivity
- ShockLog 298 + Cellular Module + 12 Months Cellular Connectivity
- ShockLog 298 + Cellular Module + 24 Months Cellular Connectivity
All product options include a Mounting plate.
Hanwell Solutions Ltd are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact labels. Contact SpotSee if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.spotsee.io
There are no reviews yet.