Flex Impact Label – Flexible design for curved product impact detection
Based on the ShockWatch technology, the ShockWatch Flex is a highly visible, flexible impact label that visually alerts users when a product has been subjected to unacceptable handling. Flex is optimal when mounting on complicated product shapes and can be easily bent and curved to irregular shapes, ensuring the impact label will remain in place. The impact label can be used to understand the conditions experienced by a product even outside its protective packaging and may be embedded into a product design or attached to the exterior of a product. The Flex impact label is ideal for monitoring tools that may become misaligned, equipment that may lose their calibration, or products that may be damaged with mishandling.
The Flex impact label is available in single and double tube configurations with the single tube configuration providing nearly 360° detection of impact. The double tube configuration provides a full 360° detection to monitor drops from all angles and will be available soon.
When a mishandling event has occurred causing an impact over the G-level amplitude / duration guideline, Flex will change from white to red informing the recipient the product many have been compromised, allowing appropriate action to be taken.
ShockWatch Flex Label Features
- Flexible format for use on curved or irregular shaped products
- Highly visible, irreversible colour change when impact occurs
- Wide variety of sensitivities to match many requirements
- Nearly 360° of impact detection for single tube configurations
- Full 360° of impact detection for double tube configurations
- Tamperproof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packing
These products are not available to purchase online, we recommend you contact us to discuss your application so that we can assist you in choosing the correct impact label for you.
The IMC Group are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact label. Contact ShockWatch if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.shockwatch.com
There are no reviews yet.
Dimensions: 32.51mm x 22.86mm
Indication Type: Visual, irreversible white to red colour change
Activation Method: Product is live at point of manufacture
Activation Angles: Near 360° impact sensitivity
Product Life: 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 20°C / 68°F, 1ATM
Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +80°C / -13°F to +176°F
Responsiveness: Responds to single impact
Impact Duration: Ranges from 1ms to 50ms
Please contact us for 10g and 15g Flex clips.