Official UK Distributor for ShockWatch Impact Labels
ShockWatch impact labels are tamperproof, mechanically activated, impact detection devices that turn bright red to indicate mishandling. When used in conjunction with companion labels, they are a highly visible deterrent to product mishandling in the supply chain. In the event of mishandling, ShockWatch labels provide tamperproof evidence and can be used to document accountability from the first mile to the last.
ShockWatch impact labels allow users to ship fragile, sensitive, and perishable goods without surrendering control of their handling. These effective, attention-grabbing devices act as a strong visual deterrent to unacceptable handling, no matter what you’re shipping. Affixed directly to your goods or packaging, our shock sensors detect and record impact and mishandling of fragile, sensitive, or calibrated products during transportation. Thousands of the best-known companies in the world trust their shipments to ShockWatch labels every day. No other shock label is more recognised by carriers or offers a better reliability record.
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple manufacturing, shipping and storage environments
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
- Easy-to-use adhesive backing requires no tools or assembly
- Custom sensitivities and device types are available with minimum quantities
- Available in a wide range of sensitivities
- Reduce damage by preventing mishandling
- Make a quality statement about your products
- Pinpoint problem carriers or routes
- Add a psychological dimension to your packaging
- Reduce administration and field service costs
- Help bring damage claims to a quick resolution
- Protect against warranty abuse
- Build and maintain good carrier and customer relationships
We recommend you contact us to discuss your application so that we can assist you in choosing the correct ShockWatch impact labels for you or if you wish to purchase over 250.
Hanwell Solutions Ltd are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact labels. Contact SpotSee if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.spotsee.io
There are no reviews yet.
Adhesive: Not suitable for immersion in water
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of manufacture when stored as recommended
G Ratings Available: 25G to 100G
Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +60°C
Guaranteed Activation: ±15% of Nominal Value
Responsiveness: Responds to single impact
Duration Ranges: 1 to 50ms
To view the Drop Height Activation for each ShockWatch Label please view the datasheet.
32480 – ShockWatch English Companion Label
32478 – ShockWatch Multilingual Companion Label