Cost-effective bi-directional impact indicators
The ShockWatch2 impact indicators are designed to respond to bi-directional impact beyond your desired threshold and protect sensitive, fragile, and calibrated equipment during shipping, handling and storage.
The field-armable, mechanically activated devices immediately trigger a bright red colour when dropped beyond an a pre-assigned threshold. These impact indicators are single use, go/no go devices that provide a visible way to detect and document the mishandling of fragile, sensitive, or calibrated products during shipping, handling and storage.
These ShockWatch2 impact indicators are tamper-proof and tagged with a unique identifier which can be used to support track and trace requirements. Unique identification of each device makes it harder for counterfeited product to enter the market. Linking a serialised, tamperproof indicator to a specific package ensures that indicators were not switched during shipment and that data was not corrupted.
- Tamperproof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Can be armed in the field as needed and shipped in small quantities without the cost of additional protective packaging
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple manufacturing, shipping and storage environments
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
Benefits of impact indicators
- Unique identifiers enable tracking
- Reduce administration and field service costs
- Help bring damage claims to a quick resolution
- Protect against warranty abuse
- Build and maintain good carrier and customer relationships
- DropSpot protects fragile, sensitive, or calibrated goods in transit
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
We recommend you contact us to discuss your application so that we can assist you in choosing the correct impact indicators for you or if you wish to purchase over 250.
Hanwell Solutions Ltd are the official UK distributors of ShockWatch impact labels.Contact SpotSee if you wish to purchase this product outside of the UK: visit www.spotsee.io
Dimensions: 42.93mm x 42.93mm x 6.35mm
Weight: 5 grams
Case Material: Polyoxymethylene
Adhesive: 5mm high tack acrylic
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of sale when stored at standard temperature and pressure (20°C, 1atm)
Responsiveness: Responds to single impact
Shock Sensor: Bi-directional, field armable drop sensor
Range: 1 to 50ms
Shock Resistance: 0G – 75G (@50 msec)
Security: Tamperproof, serialised, with dynamic barcode availability
Operation: Mechanical, go/no-go indication
32480 – ShockWatch English Companion Label
32478 – ShockWatch Multilingual Companion Label